Now that you are ready to take one step ahead in dolling up yourself, you are surely excited to dive into the makeup world. However, if this is your first time, all of the makeup essentials might be a bit confusing for now. How to use and apply them can be challenging. Of course, your first tries will not be as successful as you want it to be, but with practice, you will surely get the hang of it.
Before you choose a makeup look to practice, why not learn more about the makeup essentials that you need to have ready in your vanity? Let this be your guide to help you get started with the beauty products that you can find anywhere these days, even online. Yes, you can https://www.hermo.my/make-up/66-beauty-tools/, but first; learn how to use them the right way.
There are a couple of products that you need to have when it comes to face makeup – foundation, concealer, and bronzer. Here’s what you have to understand about each of these makeup products:
- Foundation. Once your skin is prepped, you first have to apply your foundation. Use a beauty sponge to avoid the cakey look. The sponge absorbs the product which lets you gradually apply the most ideal amount to your face.
- Concealer. This is a must-have in your makeup products. It will hide all the blemishes and dark spots.
- Bronzer. Now that your base is flawless, it is time to add a touch of color to your complexion. Be careful not to put too much of this product. Just a bit on your hairline, across your cheekbones, and your neck.
If you are going for a bit ‘made up’ look, splurge on eye makeup products. Remember that the first thing that people will notice on your face is your eyes. So add a little drama if you want to gain attention. Make sure you have the following products – eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow palette.
- Eyeliner can definitely change your makeup look from day to night.
- Give those lashes some life by lengthening them with mascara. Even beginners can easily apply to this product with ease.
- Eyeshadow Palette. For beginners, start with a neutral eyeshadow palette. You can stick with the browns, bronzes, taupes, and cream-colored eye shadows. They are easy to blend and perfect for effortless eye makeup.
Your makeup will never be complete without fixing your brows. If you are not used to shading your brows, start by filling your brows using a brow gel or maybe a powder gel. These options are a bit more forgiving for beginners.
The last but not the least must-have in your makeup routine. Lipsticks can definitely change your look. Every girl should have two lip colors, one with a pop of color, and another with a neutral color. For beginners, choose lipsticks with hydration formula. A rule of thumb always picks a color that is slightly darker compared to your natural lip undertone in order to create a perfect wash of color.
Now that you learned all the basics of makeup, you are ready to start practicing! If you get confused along the way, check out tutorial videos or articles online made by beauty gurus. Always remember that practice makes it perfect.